CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION REQUEST FORM CHECKLIST
To speed processing of your request, please follow these steps…
1. Review the Funding Criteria set forth on the web page to make sure your non-profit organization is eligible for consideration.
2. Prepare your request including the attached form and the following information on your organization’s letterhead:
- Concise statements about your non-profit organization including programs, need, management, goals, and a record of accomplishments.
- How the proceeds will be used
- Specific needs requested from CBHYF
- If request is greater than $500.00, include proof of tax-exempt status
3. Download and Mail your request package and form to:
Commissioner Bruce Holmes Youth Foundation
P.O. Box 2563
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Or email your package to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Expect a decision within 30 days of our receipt of your request.
• Expect funding of approved requests within 60 days of our receipt of your request.
Because CBHYF is a not-for-profit organization and our availability is limited to volunteer scheduling, we cannot accommodate all eligible requests we receive for collaboration and partnerships. Therefore we will review each request carefully and grant support for partnerships based on our financial ability, our volunteer’s availability and as well as supporting those organizations whose mission and values best meet our community involvement objectives.
CHARITABLE GIVING GUIDELINES
SOME EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE SUPPORT
GENERALLY INELIGIBLE REQUESTS
CBHYF’s approval process is intended to ensure fair and consistent practices in our partnership guidelines and ensure that we review all requests and make decisions based on our mission and values.
Once a Partnership Request Form has been received, our Community Outreach committee will forward the package to the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors will meet within 1 week of receiving the request and take a vote to determine if the request will be approved. If a Board Member is not available for the vote, a Quorum will be considered sufficient to continue with the process.
All requests are subject to the CBHYF Partnership Guidelines.
In addition to the guidelines, approval can only be granted to those requests that meet the following:
- Meets the requirements of at least one of our focus areas
- Meets the requirements of at least two of our partnership support options
Approved request will be notified in writing within 30 days of receiving the requests and per the policy if granted approval funding will be provided within 60 days of receiving the request.
All request approvals are ultimately required to be approved by the Treasurer and Chair based on availability of funding.